By itself, the Fastener Exhibition & Conference is an event not to be missed, but when it’s being run alongside three other industry-leading events…that creates an unbelievable combination that no industry professional should miss!
This year’s Fastener Exhibition & Conference will be running alongside the Recycling and Waste Management Expo, Flood Expo, and the Marine & Coastal Civil Engineering Expo on the 12 and 13 September at the NEC Birmingham. Here's why these co-located shows are the way forward for exhibitors:
- The co-located events will see over 20,000 decision makers fill out the NEC, Birmingham over the two days of the show.
- Exhibitors will have the opportunity to meet potential clients which they may not have considered part of their target market before.
- Exhibitors will gain the prestige and distinction that comes with being a part of the UK’s most respected environmental show.
- You will have all the potential leads you could want in one place – so there will be no need to waste for 2019.
- The ability to access a client base you will not be able to reach anywhere else!
And if these 5 reasons aren't enough, why not give our Event Director a call to find out more about why co-located shows are the way forward for exhibitors!
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, contact Thomas Stephens on 01179 296 087 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org