Read more about the adjoining shows to the Fastener Exhibition and Conference, so you can discover why YOU should get your free ticket, now!
The Fastener Exhibition and Conference, at the NEC Birmingham on 11th and 12th September, is just 2 weeks away! FREE tickets are still available, so don’t miss out on the chance to meet the faces of the fastener world. Find out exactly why you should visit the Fastener Exhibition and Conference, here.
Your free ticket doesn’t just get you access to the Fastener Expo. With your ticket, you’ll get complete entry to the four adjoining shows. Each show complements the Fastener Exhibition and Conference in some way, each helping to keep our modern world of machinery running smoothly.
To find out more about how each show, all under one roof, could benefit you, read on…
Panel Sessions: 30
RWM is one of the world’ leading exhibitions on recycling and waste management. Over the course of these two days, you’ll get to meet and greet the big names in the world of sustainability, to help take your business to the heights of environmental mindfulness.
Hear numerous leaders of the waste world speak about waste management, including Jeremy Paxman discussing Britain’s growing litter problem! What’s more, get the opportunity to witness, firsthand, the newest products and services on the market. With this, you’ll also meet the representatives behind these items, so you can ask all the questions you may have, in person.
Get advice from the experts, see live demos of the newest, most innovative industry trends, and become part of the revolution. Find out how you can inject some sustainability into your business, by getting your free ticket, today!
The Contamination Expo is a 7-in-1 series of shows, each with something niche to say. Each show provides a specialised selection of hand-picked exhibitors and speakers, with unrivalled expertise in their field.
Take a look at the 7 shows, all under one name - the Contamination Expo:
- Clean Air Technology Expo: for showcasing cutting edge technology, cost-effective services, and engineered solutions that further the prevention, detection and management of airborne pollutants.
- Hazardous Materials Expo: showcases the latest innovations that further the detection, management, testing, and removal of hazardous materials and the protection of the environment.
- Land Remediation: designed to further the diagnosis, manage, and remediate contaminated land.
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Expo: designed to find the latest knowledge, solutions, and innovative designs in geotechnical engineering works.
- Spill Response: for furthering the prevention, detection and management of chemical spills on water and on land.
- Nuclear Decommissioning and Remediation: showcases the latest cutting edge, efficient, and cost-effective innovations that aid in the decommissioning of nuclear sites and remediation of contamination land.
- Waste Water Expo: displaying the latest wastewater equipment, services, technology and chemicals used in industrial, residential and commercial settings.
Overall, the event attracts key-decision makers from industry-leading businesses and councils, creating networking opportunities like no other. Don’t miss out!
The Flood Expo is the world’s largest exhibition and conference within the flooding field. The exhibition is designed to help the most progressive flood professionals and property owners discover the latest innovative products, services, and strategies for flood management.
Hear inspirational and informative speakers, from across the industry, discuss the latest ideas, and take on board what they have to say. Also, you can come face-to-face with representatives from the industry giants, who have pioneered the force in flood prevention.
Who knows, you may just learn something new! By transforming the way flooding is predicted, prevented, and managed, today’s world could become a better place.
Panel Sessions: 30
Our final exhibition, alongside the Fastener Exhibition and Conference, is the Future Resource show. Like RWM, this show focuses its attention on sustainability, and helping the next generation of business owners to remain mindful in their environmental footprint.
The event aims to connect like-minded businesses, who want to become greener. By ensuring these businesses obtain that platform to get to know one another, they can work together to support each other to forge a new future.
With fantastic speakers, from companies like The National Grid, Toyota, and Siemens PLC, amongst many others, you’ll be immersed with some of the biggest company names! Enrich your business mind with information that’ll get you ahead of your competitors, within the sustainability game.
Join us at the Fastener Exhibition and Conference…
Want access to all these shows, and more?
The Fastener Exhibition and Conference really is the easiest platform to make all the most relevant, up-to-date business purchases, under one roof. Get your FREE tickets, today, to become part of this unmissable opportunity. Join us, on 11th and 12th September at the NEC in Birmingham, for some of the largest exhibitions the UK, and the world, has ever seen!
For FREE visitor tickets, do one of the following:
- Follow this link.
- Or get in touch with Harry Stephenson via phone +44 (0)117 990 2097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fasten your seat belts, and we’ll see you in Birmingham!